- Identify student work that meets the Scholastic Art Awards judging criteria.
- Create an account at http://www.artandwriting.org/
- Create digital files for all of your student’s works (guidlines here).
- Upload works to the Scholastic Art Awards website.
- Print and sign all forms and mail them, postmarked no later than 12/20/17, along with a check made payable to SAANH for the entrance fees to:
Scott Chatfield- Executive Director, 15 Tumble Road, Bedford, NH, 03110
See below for links to complete details
For national guidelines beginning September 13, 2017 click HERE
For New Hampshire regional guidelines click HERE
Quick links to downloads of all related documents.